Need help getting WLS?

Cricket B.
on 7/24/04 11:12 am - GA
I know nothing about this page I found it by mistake but I hear so many people ask this question, is there anywhere you can go and just self pay? so for those of you who need to you can research it, the Dr.'s and everything, even the better business burea. here's the page http://www.affordablebariatrics.com Good luck!!!
Cricket B.
on 7/24/04 12:15 pm - GA
I JUST WANT TO SAY THIS BECAUSE ON THE MAIN BOARD I GOT A MESSAGE AND IT REALLY WASN'T SMART ( I DON'T THINK) BUT I JUST THINK IT'S SO EASY TO BRUSH THINGS OFF WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE HAD SURGERY OR EVEN HAVE AND INSURANCE COMPANY TO FIGHT WITH. I'VE BEEN APPROVED BUT I WANT EVERYBODY TO HAVE THERE CHANCE. AND I'M GOING TO STAY OFF THE MAIN BOARD Once again,I know nothing about this webpage. NOTHING Just like I have choose to research my surgery for more than 3 yrs. No matter who or where it was going to be done the same goes for this. Lucky for me I have been approved and have surgery Monday but if I wasn't...trust me I would be turning over ever pebble, stone and mountain to see it there was someway it could get done. I would stop at nothing, so everything is worth a try. I had a friend fly across the country for cancer treatment and family in the late 80's to Europe to have plastic surgery ( So vain) and I my self thought 4 yrs ago the only place I was going to have WLS as a self payer was go to Louisianan . So, if you really want something done you will check out anything to see if it's a chance. So hey if it's no good at least we get to EXPOSE it for those people who don't and won't research anything.
lisasolis
on 7/24/04 12:49 pm - Rincon, GA
Thank you for the information on affordable weight loss surgery. I know a lot of people who do not have insurance and can't afford the prices. I will print out the information and bring this to my support group meeting to share with the other ladies who are desiring surgery but do not have the resources!
Most Active