SUPPORT GROUP MEETINGS?

JENNIFER S.
on 7/23/04 6:45 am - CANTON, GA
HELLO! I HAD MY 1ST MEETING W/DR TITUS' OFFICE YESTERDAY, SO THIS IS THE BEGINNING FOR ME. I JUST SCHEDULED MY NUTRITIONAL APPT. BUT I WAS LOOKING TO SEE WHERE THE CLOSES SUPPORT GROUP MEETING IS? ALSO I HAVE TO JOIN A WEIGHT LOSE PLAN FOR 90 DAYS COULD ANYONE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS? THANKS, HAVE A GREAT DAY! JENNIFER
Michelle J.
on 7/23/04 8:05 am - Savannah, GA
Well I'm not familier with support meetings up there I'm in savh. But I did weigh****chers for my 90 day weight loss plan. It was wonderful and easy to follow with the new point system they have. Hope this helps!!!! Michelle
JENNIFER S.
on 7/26/04 6:54 am - CANTON, GA
Michelle, Thank you so much for answering me back. I was also thinking of weigh****chers. I am not good at preparing meals during the day. At night I am ok fixing dinner for my husband and myself--lunch and breakfast is a different story. But if they do it all by the point system now that should be pretty easy to follow. Thank you again for this advice--Your a Sweetie! If there is anything I can help you with please let me know. Have a great day! Jennifer
KerriGLPN
on 7/23/04 8:57 am - 'Tifton, GA
Jennifer, hello! You can go to the events schedule and look up the support group meetings. They should be listed by town/area! That way you can find one close to you! Hope this helps and Good luck with everything! Kerri
JENNIFER S.
on 7/26/04 6:49 am - CANTON, GA
Kerri, Thank you so very much. It did help! You are a Sweetheart! If there is anything I can do for you just let me know. Jennifer
cathyg1028
on 7/28/04 7:51 am - MARIETTA, GA
Jennifer, We have a very small but growing group that meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month right off I-75 at the South Marietta Parkway. Please email me if you want more info. cag
Most Active