My early Birthday Dinner

Harriett H.
on 7/22/04 10:10 pm - Alpharetta, GA
My birthday is Aug 6th my husband was taking me to Red Lobster that was what I wanted.Well they change surgery date. Last night we went and I piged out. I had a lobster tail, crab legs, and lots of shrimp. By the time I got home I was getting sick. Layed down with wet rag and all was ok. Harriett
Karel J.
on 7/22/04 11:37 pm - GA
LOL You deserve it honey! My birthday was 2 weeks after my surgery and my brother told me I wasn't worth taking out anymore. But I did get $1 worth of baked beans at a BBQ place and was only able to eat 3 bites! I'm loving only being able to eat a few bites of what I really want instead of the mountain plate full. Knowing that I'm getting smaller and more beautiful by the day sure is worth it! And having Dr. Case's support is priceless. Your time is quickly getting here. Before you know it you'll have a bare closet! Karel
modeanryan
on 7/23/04 1:40 am - Duluth, GA
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm an August birthday too! Mine's the 18th. You are gonna be so excited when you go out to eat, and don't feel like you need to nap just because you ate too much.... I hope you enjoyed your dinner!! Let me know the details of surgery..time, etc.. Take care! -Tami
nonamedamet
on 7/23/04 1:51 am - GA
Hey all! My birthday is Aug 28th. We can all celebrate together. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
(deactivated member)
on 7/23/04 6:35 am - Warner Robins, GA
I posted earlier but I guess it didn't take.... I have been craving shrimp & lobster! That sounds so yummy!!! Next time you eat it, you'll have a few bites and be satisfied. My b-day is Aug 25th!! All these Aug b-days here on the GA board. We need to have a party! Tonya
Most Active