Good morning

kiwani
on 7/22/04 9:51 pm - columbus, ga
Hi Ya"ll i went back to atlanta yesterday.... no leak Yeah!!!! but what ???? they are going to start treating me for an ulcer.... got to start the god awfull prev pac again.... they say it could be pancreatis too... so i will go to my pcp and have blood work done to see.... but i guess these anti biotics that are in the prev pac will help it too.... They also refilled my percocet in case this doesnt start helping , it at least gives me a 2 short hours of relief..... kiwani
Lu C.
on 7/23/04 12:19 am - Stockbridge, GA
Kiwi, Bless your heart you have had quite a time honey ..and I am so sorry. But atleast there was no leak. Hang in there and call me when you feel like talking. Lu
lstivers
on 7/23/04 1:31 am - Bogart, GA
Sounds like they are going to get you up and running full speed pretty quickly. Let us know how you are progressing. You have all our prayers. -Paige
nonamedamet
on 7/23/04 1:49 am - GA
I am so thankful to see you post. I have been so worried. You are still in my thoughts and prayers, let me know if I can do anything else. Sorry they still are not sure what is going on but at least it isn't a leak and the meds can give you some relief. Praying they can find out what and fix it fast. Hugs and Prayers, Theresa
modeanryan
on 7/23/04 2:13 am - Duluth, GA
Hey Kiwani... I pray you find some answers and relief soon...I'm ready to hear you "sound" as happy as you look in that picture of yours!! You're gonna make it girl! -Tami
(deactivated member)
on 7/23/04 6:28 am - Warner Robins, GA
Kiwi, I have the anti-biotics work. PLease keep us posted. Love ya gal, Tonya
sambus24
on 7/23/04 6:46 am - Thomson, ga
glad no leak . hope you get better soon keep you chen up. have a good day. sarah
Most Active