Dinner anyone?

nonamedamet
on 7/22/04 12:49 pm - GA
Just let me know when and where I don't want to miss this one. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
catherine30040
on 7/22/04 11:46 pm - Atlanta, GA
That's a bit of a drive for me, so I'd prefer the 14th (Sat.).
Kelle W
on 7/23/04 12:01 am - Atlanta, GA
Saturday would work better for me, I don't care which weekend though! Kelle
mikkozoe
on 7/23/04 12:28 am - Conyers, GA
my vote is for the 14th but dinner works for me i have a show to do that afternoon i think ...... Laura
Ginger L.
on 7/23/04 5:35 am - Woodstock, GA
Hello everyone. Im new here and am considering the surgery. I have been reading and following you guys for a couple of weeks now. I haven't been sure how to jump in so I thought this might be a good place to start. I have sooo many questions and if you wouldn't mind me crashing your dinner party I would love to meet you guys. Sounds like you are a wonderful bunch of people and I would love to hear all about your success stories. Is there a group meeting in NW Atl (woodstock area) that you know of that would help me gather some much needed information? Thanks and I look forward to getting to know all of you!! Ginger
nonamedamet
on 7/23/04 9:01 am - GA
Welcome Ginger. You just have to post or jump right in with both feet. I am pre-op waiting for my surgery date should be sometime in August you can feel free to email me if you have questions you think I might be able to answer. The GA board is full of wonderful loving people (what else would you get from the GA peaches?) anyway glad you are here and wish you all the best in getting all the information you need. Hope you do come to dinner it should be fun. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
nonamedamet
on 7/23/04 9:04 am - GA
Just a suggestion but can we make it on a Saturday and have an early 4:30pm meet time so we don't have to fight the Saturday night dinner crowd and it should be easier for those of us that have to drive? I really don't care but I would have an easier time making arrangements for my son to be taken care of...I still will do my best to be there regardless on what is decided. Hugs, Theresa
littlebit
on 7/26/04 3:37 am - Locust Grove, GA
I may try to make it, any Saturday is good.
Holley W.
on 7/26/04 9:04 am
Hi everyone!! new member and would love to come share in your sucess as well as ask a few questions. My husband and I are both looking into surgery. Thanks so much! -Holley
Most Active