Dinner anyone?

DeeDee_Cole
on 7/22/04 5:06 am
Okay guys....it's getting closer to time and just wanted to see what weekend might be better for everyone. If we're gonna meet at Joe's Crab shack on Mt. Zion....how many want to come? Which day is better Friday 8/6, Saturday 8/7, or possibly even the next weekend - the 13 - 14? Please post thoughts and opinions here......and yes EVERYONE is invited!!!!
modeanryan
on 7/22/04 6:08 am - Duluth, GA
I'm all for it...just tell me when!!!! Is it ok, if I invite a fellow WLSer that does not visit the website?
Curious G.
on 7/22/04 7:28 am - Peachtree City, GA
I'm all for pushing it out, as I'll be a pretty fresh post-op 8/6 and 8/7. I'd love to get together with all y'all and Mt. Zion is reasonably close to me too! hugs Michelle
Lu C.
on 7/22/04 7:39 am - Stockbridge, GA
I would love to go also, either day would be ok for me just let me know what the scoop is. Lu
(deactivated member)
on 7/22/04 8:46 am - Warner Robins, GA
The 14th works much better for me. Let me know Tonya
freespirit
on 7/22/04 10:41 am - Hawkinsville, GA
I might even suprize you guys and show up too! My sis lives in Stockbridge so I could crash at her house for the night rather than driving all the way back to middle Ga. I'll be waiting for the details. Robin
lstivers
on 7/22/04 12:05 pm - Bogart, GA
I would love to see everyone. I'll try on either weekend. Can anyone tell me where Mt. Zion is? -Paige
DeeDee_Cole
on 7/22/04 10:34 pm
Mt. Zion is by Southlake Mall....southside of Atlanta. If you need directions let me know and I'll be happy to e-mail ya some!
hollyhobby
on 7/22/04 12:10 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Hey, The 14th will be great considering I will be starving myself three days before due to my pre-op on the 13th. LOL That would be great.
DeeDee_Cole
on 7/22/04 12:47 pm
I seriously want EVERYONE to voice their opinion....so far I'm seeing the 14th with the most votes!!!! Come on - don't be shy.....let us know what YOU want to do!!!!
Most Active