POST OP VISIT TODAY

Lu C.
on 7/21/04 7:04 am - Stockbridge, GA
Today I went for my 2 week post office visit and I have lost 19 pounds. And everything seems to be fine except one of my surgery sites have a little infection, just have to doctor it for a few days other than that I think I am good to go. Thanks to youall for all your support before and after I am hooked on this site. Hope this post finds all happy and healthy. LU
Patima
on 7/21/04 7:49 am - GA
Am glad things are going well for you! Take care of that little infection and congrats on the loss!!! Patti
dankymay7
on 7/21/04 8:37 am - locust grove, ga
Hey girlie! Congrats! I am sorry about the infection, I have had a hard time keeping a bandage on mine....So I hope mine is ok..... I go for my pre op tommrow. What did he say about excersi. and foods?
Lu C.
on 7/21/04 10:12 am - Stockbridge, GA
Hey Stac, I saw a Physicians assistant Michelle..she was a sweetie, wanted to know if I had been cleaning the wound? No wasnt told too? Were you? Anyway proceed onto the pureed food and can do most anything except sit up type excercises. Hope things are going well with you would love to get together -email maybe we can set up a date [email protected] Let me know how your visit goes tomorrow. Lu
Most Active