Watch channel 46 news tonight!!!

Dionne S.
on 7/21/04 6:15 am - Jonesboro, Ga
Hey everybody, I just wanted to let you guys know that I was interviewed by channel 46 today about WLS and it will air tonight at 5:30 pm. Please try to tune in. Thanks.
Patima
on 7/21/04 7:48 am - GA
I saw you..........Congrats on the weight loss! Patti
Becky F
on 7/21/04 8:12 am - Woodstock, GA
I saw you! Wow! You look great, and you are so articulate!!! I would have stuttered over every word! It was a great report too! Becky
Dionne S.
on 7/21/04 8:59 am - Jonesboro, Ga
Thanks you guys. I have become so passionate about WLS that the words just flowed out so easy. I'm glad you all got a chance to see the broadcast.
Lu C.
on 7/21/04 10:16 am - Stockbridge, GA
Wow Girl! You look great and did a wonderful interview. So glad to hear good news about WLS. Congratulations Lu
modeanryan
on 7/21/04 11:23 am - Duluth, GA
Hi Ms. Deda, I didn't get to see you at 5:30...will it be replayed??
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/04 11:58 am - Warner Robins, GA
Dee, I am so sorry that I missed it!! But WTG girl! I like to hear positive stories in the news about WLS. Keep up the good work! Tonya
Patsy G.
on 7/21/04 11:05 pm - GA
I watched it yesterday. You made up proud! You look great! Keep up the good work. Patsy
Melissa J.
on 7/22/04 1:55 am - suwanee, GA
I just wanted to let you all know you can view the video clip on their website. Go to www.(wgnx.com) - you need to remove the parenthesis. On the right hand side of their main page there is a blue weather box and under that box is Featured Videos. It is the second video - Battling Obesity. Melissa
OHAngel2006
on 7/22/04 8:57 am - GA
I jus****ched the video clip. I didn't know that about the hormone. That is amazing! You are beautiful girl! Keep up the great work!
Most Active