I forgot to tell yall!!!!!

kiwani
on 7/21/04 12:46 am - columbus, ga
Thanks for the encouragment and well wishes ..... I have felt so bad that i forgot to tell yall i lost 24 pounds as of yesterday..... I wish i felt like celebrating it but..... right now i dont.... maybee when i feel better iwill come here and jump up and down..... Love ya kiwani
ShonF.
on 7/21/04 1:25 am - Peachy State, GA
Wow Kiwi that is so great!!!! I'll jump up and down for you until you start to feel better. Keep up the great work and take care. Shondra
nonamedamet
on 7/21/04 3:27 am - GA
Kiwani, I am so happy for your wieght loss. I am worried about you though. I am still praying that you will feel better very soon. Please keep us posted when you can. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Harriett H.
on 7/21/04 3:43 am - Alpharetta, GA
I'm so happy for you keep up the good work. I hope you get better real soon you'll be in my prayers God Bless Harriett
Patsy G.
on 7/21/04 6:39 am - GA
24 lbs is great! Hope you feel better really soon. Patsy
LittleLifsey
on 7/21/04 7:09 am - Jacksonville, FL
I am excited for you. Good Job. I know your not feeling well I wish there was something we could do that woul help. Just know were happy for ya and thinking about ya. lynn
dankymay7
on 7/21/04 8:41 am - locust grove, ga
HEy chick! I am going to back up and read your old post, I have not been on here in a couple of days....I went back to work yesterday and had a LONG day....11 to 7. So I did not feel like doing the compt. thing...I am sorry your feeling bad... write me and let me know, till then.....good luck sweetie...
Kelle W
on 7/22/04 1:50 am - Atlanta, GA
Kiwi, that's excellent! Congrats to you! Kelle
Most Active