Just when you think all the testing is over

Harriett H.
on 7/20/04 1:22 pm - Alpharetta, GA
Thought all the procedures were were over they came up with One more. So close to my surgery Date but I'm luckey I have the best gastroenterology in the world everything was booked up fpr a endoscopy through the first of Aug. Well he some how got me in this Friday my pre op is Monday and this had to be done before surgery. Harriett
modeanryan
on 7/20/04 1:52 pm - Duluth, GA
Hi Angelette! I was running for tests as early as the friday before my Tuesday surgery...seems my thyroid decided it would swell up (never had before) and I was at one hospital doing a thyroid ultrasound very early the morning of all my preop stuff... *sigh* anyway, all was well, and here I am!!! I know you'll do great!! Hang in there! -Tami
nonamedamet
on 7/21/04 3:03 am - GA
After all that we have to go through, one my test is another drop in the bucket for the over all big picture. Hang in there my friend you will be on the losing side in no time. God Bless, theresa
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/04 11:56 am - Warner Robins, GA
I had one also and was worried about it...it was a breeze! The best thing to come out of it was some good sleep after ward(don't know what they usedLOL), they found and treated the H-pylori, I had piece of mind that I didn't have any ulcers and every thing looked clear. Good luck! Tonya
Most Active