Waiting and dancing the happy dance :-D :spin:

LittleLifsey
on 7/20/04 10:23 am - Jacksonville, FL
Hey GA gang, I meet with Dr. Hixon today. They have sent in all my stuff to the ins company. Now waiting for approval. Since I had all my pre-op testing done once we get the Okydoky then the next week is surgery! I can't wait to join those of you on the other side. I want to thank all of you that post and reply to our message board. It helped answer many questions and gave me direction when I had questions. Without all of you I dont know that I would have been as prepared as I am. Thanks gang! My tentative date of surgery is Aug 11th. Anybody around that time? Lynn ps I tried the emotion bullets, dont know if I did it correctly!
nonamedamet
on 7/20/04 11:20 am - GA
Congratulations Lynn. My date is sometime in August just not sure exactly when yet. I will continue to pray things go smoothly. God Bless, Theresa
wanda boyd
on 7/20/04 11:34 am - CARROLLTON, GA
HELLO GLAD TO HEAR...... DR HIXON IS MY DR TOO I SEE HIM ON AUG 19TH .. MAYBE WE GET TO HAVE SURGERY AT THE SAME TIME.. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS WANDA
modeanryan
on 7/20/04 1:46 pm - Duluth, GA
Hi Lynn! Congrats! I hope everything moves along smoothly! I am one week out today, and doing very well. Here's hoping you do as well!! (P.S. the emoticons are for the body of your messages, and you can use as many as you please...the title images are for you title, and you pick one... , but it looks like you got the hang of it, just put them in your message body! )
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/04 12:01 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Lynn, I have my fingers crossed for you! Have you considered attenting the Minimee's support group in Warner Robins? We'd love to have you! They are 7:00pm on the 1st & 3rd Tues at the Flint Elec. Bldg on Hwy 96. Take care, Tonya
Most Active