Tonya L

kiwani
on 7/20/04 9:37 am - columbus, ga
Hey girl, i tried to call you back today.... have been in atlanta all day.... Have not felt good for the past 5 days and today they ran a C.T. scan on me to see if i have a leak.... I dont have the symptoms but i do have a terrible stomach ache and when i eat it cramps me up terrible, so i dont eat.... now they say i need to be eating and tryingto get in at the least 6 tbls in a day and also my liquid... i dont know.... i feel like SH#T and dont know what th problem is... I just took two percacet,s and will be going to bed shortly....... kiwani
Lu C.
on 7/20/04 11:04 am - Stockbridge, GA
Kiwi, I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling shi#$%$ ..if there is anythng I can do please let me know. Please keep me updated, e-mail me or something would love to speak with you in person. [email protected]. I am feeling ok , most foods just taste like crap. How much weight have you lost? I have a doctors appt tomorrow. Please hang in there it want be long before you will say yes I am glad that I did this. Lu
nonamedamet
on 7/20/04 11:19 am - GA
hijacked post-sorry. Just wanted to say hi Lu. Glad you are recovering. You are still in my prayers. Hugs, Theresa
nonamedamet
on 7/20/04 11:17 am - GA
Kiwani, My thoughts and prayers are with you. I prayed that for whatever reason you don't feel well be uncovered and resolved quickly. Please keep us posted when you can and if I can do anything-post for you or anything else please let me know. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
ShonF.
on 7/20/04 12:11 pm - Peachy State, GA
Hi Kiwi, I'm sorry that you are going through this right now. I wish I could offer some advice but I can't I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you and I will keep you in my prayer. Take care and I hope you get better soon. Shondra
(deactivated member)
on 7/20/04 12:15 pm - Warner Robins, GA
I just got back home Kiwani and saw that you called! I will call you in the a.m. I can't believe you are feeling bad. I pray that you feel better soon! Now I'm terribly worried. You will be in my prayers. Tonya
modeanryan
on 7/20/04 1:40 pm - Duluth, GA
Kiwi, so sorry to hear you feel so bad..I hope everything turns out ok....please try to keep us posted....you'll be in my thoughts & prayers. -tami
Dixie P.
on 7/21/04 3:13 am - Atlanta, GA
I wasn't feeling all that great at two weeks out either. It was just all my innards healing... it doesn't feel all that great sometimes. I just took it easy and drank my fluids. What does your surgeon want you to get 6 tablespoons of? I was able to tolerate runny mashed potatoes. I made them with chicken broth to make them taste better (the low fat, low sodium broth by Swanson) but drinking glasses of milk was OUT. Even the soy milk was thick and yucky. Be sure to get lots of rest, and drink your fluids (water, crystal lite). Your body can go a long time without food (just as a yogi!) and as long as you are taking your vitamins you will be OK. Hang in there!!! It does get better!!
Most Active