I'm speechless............

nonamedamet
on 7/20/04 7:09 am - GA
Okay so maybe not completely speechless but I am APPROVED!!!!!!!!!! I just got off the phone with my insurance company and then I called the doctor's office. I should have a date this Friday or next depending on when they get my approval letter. (I was told that it would be at the end of August, which works for me as my birthday is Aug. 28th that would be a Awesome b-day present) I am so excited that my hands are shaking and my head is spinning ! Now I am doing the happy dance and jumping up and down. Okay I am at work and now have people stopping to stare at me. So I better go home now. So my son and I can jump around together..... Hugs and prayers,-(for me too, since I need them now more than ever my friends) Theresa
James_L.
on 7/20/04 7:23 am - Warner Robins, GA
Theresa, that is fantastic news, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm sure you won't run short of hugs and prayers on this board. Hope you get the best present for your birthday(your surgery date)!!!!! Best wishes and count on being on my prayer list!!! James Lamb
Patsy G.
on 7/20/04 7:24 am - GA
Yipeeeee! I am very happy for you. Now you can have your re-birthday on your birthday. Wouldn't that be a trip! Good luck and my prayers are with you. Patsy
LittleLifsey
on 7/20/04 10:15 am - Jacksonville, FL
How exciting. I am happy for you. Go girl. What an awesome birthday present a rebirth. lynn
Sheila M.
on 7/20/04 10:43 am - Athens, GA
Theresa, I am so happy for you. I can only imagine your joy. I will be praying for you to have a very successful and safe surgery. I can't wait until I am approved for WLS. Please keep us posted on your surgery date. Sheila
modeanryan
on 7/20/04 10:55 am - Duluth, GA
As my son would say..."THAT ROCKS SOOO HARD!!!!" Congrats friend!!! I am so happy for you! Keep us posted!!!
Cricket B.
on 7/20/04 11:02 am - GA
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH YOU THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!
Lu C.
on 7/20/04 11:21 am - Stockbridge, GA
CONGATUALTIONS People just do not realize how good you feel when you finally get that approval, it is like a million pounds have been lifted off your shoulders. I am so proud for you BLESS YOUR HEART I will do the happy dance for you too. Good luck and keep on posting. yee haa Lu
nonamedamet
on 7/20/04 11:29 am - GA
Thank you everyone. I am humbled by all the love and support that this board gives. Says a lot for the GA Board and for people in general. I couldn't wait to share with everyone and these response are why I am addicted to being on this site. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
ShonF.
on 7/20/04 12:14 pm - Peachy State, GA
Congrats Theresa, Keep on jumping. I'm so happy for you. Good luck with surgery and I know you will keep us posted. Shondra
Most Active