Chandra M

Jimmys S.
on 7/20/04 2:36 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey girlie, Sorry I have written or called. Been like a zoo around my house. My roomie and her 3 kids are gone till friday. All my kids are gone for 2 weeks. Just me and Hubby at home (well when I get out of here, work). All is good. Finally got all my info faxed!!!!! All of it! Gonna call Joyce and ask her tomorrow if she got it....when will they send it out! All that good stuff. Any advice on what to ask her? Love ya babe! How ya feeling? Sunshine Kim
virgohoney
on 7/20/04 3:55 am - Covington, GA
Hey KimmiePoo!! I am so happy for you. You'll have to stay on them. Ask her when they will submit it to insurance and call them everyday to make sure it has been sent!! If they say they sent it, call the insurance company and make sure they got it. They told me it was sent, but they didn't actually send it until two weeks later. I'm keeping my fingers, toes, eyes, etc crossed for you!!! Keep me posted!! Love you! Chandra
nonamedamet
on 7/20/04 11:26 am - GA
I guess I am hijacking this post. Saw your name Sunshine and couldn't help but check it out. I am so happy that all your stuff to Dr office. Keep checking on it, I had too both with Dr office and insurance company. From date Dr office told me it was sent to the insurance company and when BC/BS confirmed I was in the system was almost 2 weeks. Then another week for verbal approval which I got late today. Looks like I should have surgery by the end of August sure would love it if we go at the same time to have a hall walking buddy! Just wanted to say hello and congratulations I know you will be doing the happy dance very soon. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active