I'M SICK OF THIS CRAP!!!

Cricket B.
on 7/19/04 9:53 pm - GA
WHY IS IT EVERYTIME I CUT ON THE TV IT'S SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT WLS. WHAT ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DO WELL? THERE'S A WOMAN ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA WHO HAD WLS AND CAN'T STOP. I HOPE SHE GET WELL BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE WLS TO HAVE THAT PROBLEM. THIS WORLD IS NOT KIND WHEN YOU ARE OVER WEIGHT AND IT'S NOT HEALTHY. SO EITHER WAY YOU COULD DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME. I'M JUST SICK OF IT!!!! AT ANY RATE HOW LONG WAS IT BEFORE YOU COULD TAKE A BATH/SHOWER AFTER WLS?
KerriGLPN
on 7/19/04 11:22 pm - 'Tifton, GA
Cricket, hey! I completely agree with you! Its hard either way you are! It seems you cant win without loosing out either way! About the bath I had one the next day after surgery and I had open RNY! IT may vary by doc! Take care! Kerri
mikkozoe
on 7/20/04 12:10 am - Conyers, GA
hey there Cricket..i was taking a shower the day i came home from the hospital actually so you should be good there !!! Laura
lisasolis
on 7/20/04 5:46 am - Rincon, GA
I know just what you mean. I have an overweight friend who has a jealousy problem and she just had to call me early this morning to tell me about a lady who was starving to death on tv. I am so sick of this. Both I (age 49) and my son (21) had our rny on 5/13 and couldn't be happier. I am off of all bp meds and he is swimming in the pool with no shirt on (something he has never done) I wonder why people have to be so negative about decisions we have already made and are none of their business???
Most Active