who has upcoming surgery at emory???

PEGGY B.
on 7/19/04 12:56 pm - SYLVA, NC
hi guys my revision is just around the corner 20 more days wow how fast it has started going by anyway i am looking for some of you guys who have had your surgery at emory and how didi it go i am having a revision from a vbg to a rny hopefully lapo if the scar tissue isnt too bad me and my family will stay in the area for a week at the mary ann manley house only 5.00 a night per adult kinda cool,my doctor is dr.ramashaw he seems really nice i hope all goes well he has done several revisions and he was dr.smith assts. which he is top dog at emory.well any input i would love to have it thanks a bunch guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dee C.
on 7/20/04 11:48 pm - Greenville, SC
Peggy - Emory is one of the top hospitals in USA. Doctors and medical staff are top notch and knowledgeable. I've had communication problems with some of the clerks and assistants in the baratrics dept. You have to keep calling them and demanding answers. I have Dr. Lin - excellent and specializes in high risk surgery. I postponed my surgery for other personal reasons. Thanks for the tip about where to stay as I was not informed about that - where did you hear of that?? please let me know....and, by the way ==you will do fine. - you are in good hands.......Dee
Most Active