eeeewwww! I am steamed!

J. Gwevonne H.
on 7/18/04 3:47 pm - Marietta, GA
I got a call from dr's office, I am approved! The kicker is we are waiting on my nutritionist eval....the one I had in June........she never sent the eval over and now I can't reach her. I guess you get what you pay for. I have to find another nutritionist SOON, can't get an appt with doctor to get a date until then......it was hard enough finding this one....she took my insurance (medicaid). I am really steaming, I was told it would be faxed the next day!!!!!
Dee C.
on 7/18/04 4:29 pm - Greenville, SC
Is her phone still working? If so keep calling day and night - If office is close to you try going back there to get it. Someone must know where she is - HOw about through medicaid office? Keep trying - Dee
LittleLifsey
on 7/19/04 7:29 am - Jacksonville, FL
Stay on her. The sqeaky wheel gets the oil. I have had to bother my psych's office now for 2 weeks to get them to process the eval. Finally tonight the transcriptionist will be typing it up and faxing overnight to Dr. Hixon. See if she has a email address, bug her anyway you can and they will fax it over. Good Luck. lynn
Harriett H.
on 7/19/04 11:21 am - Alpharetta, GA
I'm on mediciad I saw Gwen Roberts her number is 404-686-2854. Three days after I saw her my Dr had my clearance from her. wishing you luck. Harriett
Most Active