Recovering Well

Blackbutterfly
on 7/18/04 10:25 am - duluth, GA
Hey, All. I think my last post was Sunday 11th. One day before surgery. Just a update. My computer is down so I am at my Mom's. Surgery went well. I have to give all the glory to God. The hospital Atlanta Medical was supper. Dr. Burrowes support help have been amazing. I had alittle trouble with a blood pressure pill not going down right. That caused me a ride to to ER. Nothing major. Just wanted to say hello to everyone. My computer should be up and running soon. I am looking forward to giving the new pre-ops all the love and support I recieved on this WONDERFUL Georgia Board. Thanks for your support Serita Dr. Burrowes open July 12th
Patsy G.
on 7/18/04 10:37 am - GA
Hello Serita; Welcome Home! Were you still at Atl Med on Tuesday the 13th on the 8th floor? I had my surgery Tues and left Wed. Yes I agree...the staff at Atl Med was super! I had Nurse Jennifer and then Nurse David. They were both great. Good luck with your recovery. Patsy
nonamedamet
on 7/18/04 12:16 pm - GA
Serita, I am so glad things have gone so well. Save my place in loserville and keep us updated. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/04 3:01 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Serita, I am so glad you are doing well!! HUrry up and get back to the boards gal! I miss seeing you post! Hugs, Tonya
Most Active