I don't have a Angel !!!!!

cindydrake
on 7/17/04 1:03 pm - Cartersville, GA
I don't have any family here except my HD and daughter and son. I need all the support that I can get. My mother has had the surgery and so has my sister but both of them refuse to be here for me.(Even though I stayed with them in the hospital and everything!) If anyone would be my I sure would appreciate it. It's going to be that week anyway with school starting back on Friday. I do appreciate all the kind words and support that people have posted on my surgery page. Thank you very much!!!! I print them all so I can reread them when I need to. Thank YOU!!!! Cindy
aftermath
on 7/18/04 12:09 am - AZ
Cindy, I don't have an Angel yet either and my surgery will be the same day as yours. We should definitely keep in contact post op and track each others progress. All my best to you. Jill
cindydrake
on 7/18/04 12:47 am - Cartersville, GA
Jill, That is a great . I wish you the best of luck with your surgery!! It will be here before we know it 15 more days. Cindy
Sheila M.
on 7/18/04 1:03 am - Athens, GA
Cindy and Jill, I live in Athens, GA but I am a pre-op, and I know you are looking for a post-op closer to you. But If you don't find anyone I would be honored to help both of you out as much as I can. Good Luck! Sheila
Most Active