2 questions Help please????

Margie C.
on 7/17/04 8:27 am - Marietta, GA
I had my surgery 7/14 and need some advice. The stockings they put on you are cutting into me and are so uncomfortable. I am up and walking every two hours at least. Do I need to keep wearing them? Also, I got some liquid tylonol to replace the pain med. It has Fructose listed as an ingredient. Can I have it? Thanks, Margie
Patsy G.
on 7/17/04 8:36 am - GA
Hi Margie; My surgery was 7/13 and my doctor didn't require stockings. He just told me to walk, walk, walk. I took Liquid tylenol instead of the pain medicine he prescribed. They had told me it was ok. I didn't have any problems with it. Patsy
Margie C.
on 7/17/04 8:40 am - Marietta, GA
How are you doing? Thanks for the help. Those stockings were killing me. I have had some chicken broth creamy and watered down and all the clear stuff and no problems so far. What hospital were you in?
Patsy G.
on 7/17/04 10:18 am - GA
I'm doing great. I have not had any real pain, just discomfort. I went to Home Depot and Lowes on Thurs after my surgery on Tuesday and today to the movies. I don't know why I feel so good but I thank God for my blessings. I have been on clear liquid since surgery but yesterday I went to full. I tried some potatoes yesterday and today grits. Didn't like the way the grits make my stomache feel. I was in Atl Med Center with Dr. Duncan. How about you? Patsy
Most Active