I have a date!

OHAngel2006
on 7/16/04 11:45 pm - GA
I got the call yesterday.... August 11th... Atlanta Medical Center. Anyone else? I talked to the nutritionist too because I was confused on all the supplements/vitamins and how much of what I would need after surgery. She said to be on a bariatricu specific vitamin after surgery and also the B12 and Calcium Citrate. I'm also going to add Liquid Vit C. She also said the Juice Plus whole food supplement is excellent. I may try that too it's just so expensive!
virgohoney
on 7/16/04 11:58 pm - Covington, GA
Congrats Tracy We will soon be welcoming you to LOSERVILLE!! I am so happy for you. Yippee for you!!! You won't be able to swallow pills for at least a month, so I am taking liquid Centrum and Dr. Duncan said that was fine. I go for my 1 month post-op on 7/29 and I will probaly buy the Bariblend at that time. Best of luck to you and my prayers for an uncomplicated surgery and a speedy recovery!! Smooches Chandra
Cricket B.
on 7/16/04 11:59 pm - GA
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patsy G.
on 7/17/04 12:56 am - GA
Great Tracy! I know you are happy. Good luck and I will be praying for you. May God Bless you and keep you well. Patsy
nonamedamet
on 7/17/04 3:54 am - GA
Congratulations! That is great. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Sheila M.
on 7/17/04 10:40 am - Athens, GA
That is great!!! I am so glad for you. I would love to hear how the process goes. I hope I will be going through the process soon. Good Luck! Sheila
Most Active