Update

Kelle W
on 7/16/04 2:34 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey guys, just wanted to let ya'll know I'm still alive and kicking and healing really well. I went to my first postop doctor's visit yesterday and Dr. Appel said I was doing extremely well. I've lost 11 pounds so far. I guess I wanted more, but when was the last time I lost 11 pounds in one week? I just have to be happy with the weight lose as it comes. Thanks for all the support you guys have offered! I truly appreciate all of you! Kelle
freespirit
on 7/16/04 2:41 am - Hawkinsville, GA
Glad to hear you are on the mend, Kelle! The pounds will drop...I am confident of that! Congrats on the 11 pounds in 1 week!! Robin
lstivers
on 7/16/04 2:46 am - Bogart, GA
Waayyy to go Kelle!!!!! -Paige
catherine30040
on 7/16/04 3:22 am - Atlanta, GA
You just keep on impressing us! You are doing great, and I have no doubt you'll see the weight practically melt away as your body continues to heal.
(deactivated member)
on 7/16/04 4:35 am - Warner Robins, GA
Yay Kelle!! Mmmmuahhhh!!! Tonya
LittleLifsey
on 7/16/04 4:38 am - Jacksonville, FL
I am so happy for you. 11 pounds YEA I can gain that just be looking a chocolate. Glad to see you got out of the house. take care, lynn
NAT
on 7/16/04 5:01 am - Atlanta, GA
11 LBS GONE FOR GOOD THAT IS GREAT AND MANY MORE WHERE THAT COMES FROM
Lu C.
on 7/16/04 5:30 am - Stockbridge, GA
Kelle, That is just marvelous darling..11 pounds come on be proud Glad to hear all is well. I am also doing well , but I don't go to the doctor until the 21st. I feel fine except I feel weak most of the time nothing taste good either ANyway you hang in there have a great weekend. LU
lisasolis
on 7/16/04 6:43 am - Rincon, GA
I am so happy to hear that you have lost 11 lbs. and are feeling better. You had everyone a little scared in the beginning.!!!!
Kelle W
on 7/17/04 1:03 am - Atlanta, GA
I'm so sorry you guys got some incorrect information on my status in the beginning. I'm pretty sure my mom screwed up what she told Holly, but either way I was never in ICU at all, and I never threw up or anything. I was absolutely fine from the beginning except for the naseua caused by the morphine. Thanks for the positive thoughts! Kelle
Most Active