Why does it surprise me?

nonamedamet
on 7/15/04 2:00 pm - GA
I got back late this afternoon after being out of town for a week. I called BC/BS and this time I am in the system, but paperwork is still in review. I don't know why I was counting on them finally having this done by the time I got back. LOL. So the waiting continues. I need some help though. Eating has been out of control last few weeks, like I keep having these "last meals" or desserts. Course being on the cruise and able to eat 24/7 didn't help matters. I keep having this nightmare that I get approved and a surgery date but Doctor cancels the surgery because I gained weight instead of losing. Emotional eater (nervous, excited, impatient etc) out of control....any suggestions? Miss you all. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
freespirit
on 7/15/04 4:25 pm - Hawkinsville, GA
I'm right there with you girl on the "emotional eating" part. I know I haven't gained any weight but I sure as heck haven't lost any. My PCP asked me yesterday if I was exercising at all. I told him honestly...NO, it's too dang hot and I just can't hold out to even walk down my road. He said that with the temps we are having that it would probably do more harm than good if I did walk because he would worry about heat exhaustion. I'm outta control too. Reckon we need a support group? *laffin* We'll make it...I know we will...I just hope it's over SOON! I'm right there with ya! Robin
(deactivated member)
on 7/16/04 4:42 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey THeresa!! Welcome home! I know it's tough to be patient but all good things happen in time. I will keep everything crossed and prayers sent up for you. Tonya PS-Thank you so much for checking up on me while you were on the cruise. You are such a sweety! I am feeling better this afternoon. Last night was very yucky!! I gues it was the gas and I didn't realize it.
Most Active