I've crossed over and am home!

modeanryan
on 7/15/04 9:47 am - Duluth, GA
I just got home about 45 mins ago... wasn't sure if they were gonna let me go, cuz kept a lowgrade fever ...it went down today and he said i could leave around 5...course then it started creeping back up...when i left it was 100.4. They said if it got up to 101. to call doc. i had the best care! shout out to my nurse linda! wish i could have brought her home. the only thing thing i m nervous about is being home...i'm sorta nervous...not really sure why... did anyone else feel that way? sorry for the poor typing...i'm one handing it right now...
Patsy B.
on 7/15/04 9:57 am - GA
Hi Modean; We have the same surgery date! I was at Atl Med on Tuesday having my surgery. I'm glad your home. No I'm not nervous about being home. I was glad they let me go home. I hope you feel better about it soon. Best wishes. Patsy
modeanryan
on 7/15/04 12:07 pm - Duluth, GA
thank you patsy! i'm sure i'll get used to it...it's just the old head playing with me.... thanks for your well wishes.. -tami
freespirit
on 7/15/04 10:23 am - Hawkinsville, GA
Welcome home! I'm glad to hear you got such good care in the hospital. I hope the fever will subside and you will be on the mend really soon! I hope to join you bunch of LOSERS soon! Robin
modeanryan
on 7/15/04 12:10 pm - Duluth, GA
thanks robin! seems to be going down.. i am trying to do everything i'm told...i can't wait to be a loser!
Carrie R.
on 7/15/04 11:25 am - Gainesville, GA
Modean, Welcome home!!!! Wasn't Linda the best, she was my nurse too, found out she is my best friends cousin, weird isn't it? Glad your doing well, I really didn't feel nervous when I got home but I am mourning food right now and not really sure what to do to fill my time!!!! Food use to do that, hahahahaha!!!!!!! Hope things keep going well for you!!!!! Welcome to the losing side!!!! Godspeed, Carrie
modeanryan
on 7/15/04 12:27 pm - Duluth, GA
Hi Carrie, OMG! Linda was the best! I looked at your profile and see that u get your drain out tomorrow..congrats... yeah...the ol' head hunger can mess with you.....
ShonF.
on 7/15/04 12:24 pm - Peachy State, GA
Welcome Home, glad surgery went well for you. Good luck with your new weight loss journey. Get some rest and take care. Shondra
DeeDee_Cole
on 7/15/04 12:33 pm
Welcome home!!!! Glad to see you're up posting! Take care of yourself!!!!
nonamedamet
on 7/15/04 1:48 pm - GA
Tami, I am so glad you are home. God speed for a swift recovery and may you enjoy your place on the losing side. Don't forget to save room for me! Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active