The waiting begins!!

freespirit
on 7/15/04 7:36 am - Hawkinsville, GA
I got a call from my PCP a few minutes ago. My paperwork should be ready for me to pick up in the morning. I called about my psych. eval and it will be ready too. You know what that means! I'll be faxing everything to Dr. Duncan's office for them to submit to Blue Choice. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! It's finally my turn!!!! Is it possible to be scared, excited, nervous, and calm all at one time? I'm feeling a mixture of all of that! I just had to share. You folks are such encouragement and a source of information for me. I truly appreciate you all. Good luck to all the new posties and save me a seat on the loser's bench. I'm on my way! Robin
sambus24
on 7/15/04 9:30 am - Thomson, ga
good luck Robin, l hope all goes fast. sarah
nonamedamet
on 7/15/04 1:32 pm - GA
Hi Robin, just got back in town and trying to catch up. I am so happy for you. The wide range of emotions you are feeling is exactly what I have been going through so I don't know if that would be considered "normal" but you are not alone. I called BC/BS today and my paperwork is still in review, I don't know why I expected an answer when I got back since I have been gone a week but whatever we will wait together. Hope your process is speedy...Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active