I'm ALIVE!!

Carrie R.
on 7/15/04 11:17 am - Gainesville, GA
Tonya, I'm so glad your home and doing well, sorry about the headache-do the loritab I'm sure it will help. Can you believe your finally a loser?? I seems so unbelievable doesn't it??? I'm really happy for your and Welcome Home!!!!!!!!!!!! Carrie
ShonF.
on 7/15/04 11:21 am - Peachy State, GA
Hay Tonya, I glad you are home. WOW, I just can't believe that you are home so quick. Your voice sound just like I imagined. It was wonderful talking to you. Why aren't you in bed??? Get some rest and take care. Shondra
DeeDee_Cole
on 7/15/04 12:31 pm
I had to sing in here just to see if you posted. i'm glad to see you're home and adjusting. Welcome to looserville!!!! (((Much love)))))
nonamedamet
on 7/15/04 1:28 pm - GA
Tonya, I am home and left you a message on your cell. I am so thankful you are doing well ((((((((((Hugs)))))))))). Take care of yourself allowing you time to heal some. Let me know if I can do anything. Miss you and waiting to be on the other side with you. God Bless, Theresa
virgohoney
on 7/15/04 2:19 pm - Covington, GA
Congrats Tonya!! I am glad you are home and seem to be in great spirit. Yes, I had a headache for a little over a week after surgery. Dr. D. said it was from the lack of food. The Lortab did work though. Best of luck to you and welcome to Loserville!!! Smooches Chandra
brown S.
on 7/15/04 4:05 pm - ellenwood, ga
glad to hear you made it to loserville now save me a seat my day too will come ............so get you some rest........and remember sip sip sip and walk walk walk. .....Take Care
mikkozoe
on 7/15/04 8:36 pm - Conyers, GA
Tonya YAHHHHH i am glad you are home and doing great !!! woo hoo now the real fun begins .... Laura
catherine30040
on 7/16/04 12:01 am - Atlanta, GA
It's great to see you back online...and SO fast! Take care!!
Kelle W
on 7/16/04 2:26 am - Atlanta, GA
Tonya, YEAH! I'm so glad that you posted so we'd all know how you're doing. I'm so happy that you're home and doing well. I hope your headache will go away soon. Please keep us all updated and know that I'm sending you lots of love and happy thoughts! Kelle
lstivers
on 7/16/04 2:44 am - Bogart, GA
Tonya, soooo glad you're doing well. I know you are so excited to be back home. Much more comfortable in your own bed!! Take it easy, because it's very easy to become overtired. Take lots of naps. We're all here for you!! -Paige
Most Active