I'm ALIVE!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/15/04 7:33 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey all! I got home today! I felt great in the hospital. Got up and walked and spoke with the other patients. THen I got home and felted nausious and had a headache. I sipped some broth and went to sleep and feel a little better now. My head hurts little. I wonder if it's the meds, anethisia or having not ate in so long??? I couldn't believe the ringer was shut-off on the hospital. I sat there all day thinking..."No one loves me!"LOL Well, once my cell phone started ringing and people saying they tried to call day I checked the phone out and discovered the ringer was turned off!LOL
kiwani
on 7/15/04 7:38 am - columbus, ga
Tonya, i had a little head ache too , not much but the loratab got rid of it... dont be aftraid to use it.... could be no caffiene???? great you are home and doing good, if you need me call me....kiwani
freespirit
on 7/15/04 7:40 am - Hawkinsville, GA
Soooooo good to hear from you Tonya! I was one of those who called you but I figured you were just out cruising the halls. I hope you feel better with the headache. Being home and getting the hugs and kisses from your little one is enough to make ya feel better. I hope your recovery is quick and as painfree as possible. Robin
LittleLifsey
on 7/15/04 8:26 am - Jacksonville, FL
welcome home! I am glad to hear your up and around. You were missed when you were in the hospital, I thought about you. Glad you discovered the ringer! lynn
sambus24
on 7/15/04 9:25 am - Thomson, ga
glad you are home and doing ok. have a good day. sarah
NAT
on 7/15/04 9:29 am - Atlanta, GA
Of course your alive what did you expect. I am glad your home and doing well. Look at you all on the computer and stuff. Your a real trooper. I looked at my computer and was like oh my go****'s so far aways LOL!!! NAT
dankymay7
on 7/15/04 9:46 am - locust grove, ga
I am happy you felt well enough to post! I know what you mean about "I am alive" their was a LITTLE voice in my head that said "whew" haha, girl get ready to lose!
Patsy B.
on 7/15/04 9:54 am - GA
Hi Tonya; I'm glad to see you still have your humor. I was at Atlanta Medical on Tuesday having my surgery and left on Wednesday. I looked around for your room but everyone had their last names posted and I didn't know what yours was. I wanted to pop in and see how you were doing. Weren't the nurses great at Atl Med? I had a wonderful nurse Patricia on Tuesday and the a great guy nurse named David on Wednesday. I could have done without the helecopters landing during the night though. Glad to hear you are feeling good. I feel great and can't wait to lose this weight! Patsy
Cricket B.
on 7/15/04 10:22 am - GA
Welcome home loser!!!!!!!!
Lu C.
on 7/15/04 11:09 am - Stockbridge, GA
WELCOME BACK..LOSER I ALSO HAD A BAD HEADACHE FOR ABOUT 3 DAYS AFTER SURGERY FINALLY CALLED DR OFC AND THEY SAID COULD BE FROM NOT EATING, ANESTHESIA, OR COMBINATION OF BOTH. THE LORATAB HELPED WHEN I COULD GET IT DOWN YUCK..THAT WAS THE ONLY TIME I USE PAIN MEDS IS FOR THE HEADACHE ONLY SO REST AND TAKE CARE ..IT IS ALL DOWN HERE FROM HERE . LU
Most Active