I'm home!!

afbrown
on 7/15/04 6:08 am - Duluth, GA
Dr. Hart came to see me early this morning and said I could go home!! I just had to wait for them to take out the IVs, etc. It's good to be home. I've had some chicken broth, a little water and most of 1 pre-made Carb Solutions chocolate shake. I got on the scale a few minutes ago and I'm already down 15 lbs!! Please, don't ANYONE tell me it's jus****er weight - I don't want to hear it (grin). Hope all the other who had surgery on the 13th are home, too. Ann in GA
catherine30040
on 7/15/04 6:32 am - Atlanta, GA
Congratulations! I'm glad you're home and on the "other side". I am a patient of Dr. Hart too. I just finished all of my pre-op stuff today. Good luck and let us know how you are doing!
sambus24
on 7/15/04 9:33 am - Thomson, ga
way to go. good luck to you. sarah
Patsy B.
on 7/15/04 10:02 am - GA
Hi Ann; Welcome home! I had my surgery on Tuesday too. Good luck with the rest of your journey. Patsy
freespirit
on 7/15/04 10:29 am - Hawkinsville, GA
Welcome home! I wish you a speedy recovery! I can't want to join you as a LOSER. Robin
ShonF.
on 7/15/04 12:29 pm - Peachy State, GA
Welcome home ANN, glad surgery went well. 13 pounds gone that's grea****er or whatever it doesn't matter it is gone forever. Good luck with your new weight loss journey. Shondra
Kelle W
on 7/16/04 2:30 am - Atlanta, GA
Ann, sounds like you're doing really well. Congrats and keep us updated! Kelle
Most Active