I am home....

Amy Williams
on 7/14/04 1:08 pm
Thanks so much for the MANY prayers. I appreciate them all greatly. I got home yesterday and have been put on basically bed rest. My left leg is still EXTREMELY painful. I can hardly walk on it. Even laying it on the bed is VERY painful. Last night the pain was so intense that I had to take some pain meds, percoset. That really helped me. I had just one dosage, so I told Kenneth to go ahead and fill them. I hate taking pain meds, but it's like an 8 or 9 at time from 1-10. I was able to weight before I came home, that was a big mistake being my leg is swollen double and has major protein retention. I had only lost 6 pounds in a 3 week period, but again between the cellulitis and IV fluids, it's off. Only wish I'd been able to weight before all this had set in, I can't complain cause even with 6 pounds and all this added stuff that's really good. I go back to my pcp this next Wednesday for followup on my leg. It feels like my leg is going to explode. I hate feeling so tired and seems like all I've wanted to do since getting home is sleep. I'm trying to get rested up. Amy 615/570/504
Harriett H.
on 7/14/04 7:00 pm - Alpharetta, GA
So Glad your home and doing better. Your in my prayers. God Bless Harriett
Patima
on 7/14/04 11:03 pm - GA
So glad you are home, Amy! Don't be too concerned about the weight loss right now - it will come in time. Get yourself healthy, that's #1. Make sure you get your rest and follow doctor's orders! Patti
Lu C.
on 7/14/04 11:41 pm - Stockbridge, GA
AMY, SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE HOME, SO SORRY TO HEAR YOU ARE IN SO MUCH PAIN. MAYBE YOU ARE ON THE MEND NOW , I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF YOU DAILY AND ONLY HOPE EACH DAY GETS BETTER. FORGET ABOUT THE WEIGHT LOSS. THAT WILL COME AGAIN AND GET THAT LEG BETTER. YOU WILL STILL BE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS HANG IN THERE..YOU CAN DO IT LU
sambus24
on 7/15/04 2:00 am - Thomson, ga
glad you are getting better. hope you fill better soon. have a good day. sarah
ShonF.
on 7/15/04 12:40 pm - Peachy State, GA
Welcome home Amy, I glad you are home. Try and get some rest and I hope you feel better real soon. Shondra
KerriGLPN
on 7/16/04 1:50 pm - 'Tifton, GA
Amy, Hello! I m so glad you are at home! I ve been thinking and praying for you. Glad to hear you are getting better slowly. I know it has to be painful for you! Please keep us posted on your improvement! Take care and God Bless you! Kerri
Most Active