Just Got Home!

Patsy B.
on 7/14/04 8:54 am - GA
Had my surgery on Tuesday, July 13th and got home today July 14th around 4:30. I have to say that Dr. Duncan's team was great and all the staff at Atlanta Medical Center was awsome! I'm feeling good other than bloating. I am moving around really well too. I would like to thank all of you who prayed for me. I know God hears all our prayers and I thank you. Patsy
Denise M.
on 7/14/04 9:09 am - Stone Mountain, GA
My God Patsy! An Overnight Stay and that was it? Isn't that kind of quick??? PLEASE take it easy ok! You need to rest cause that is a serious toll on the body! Glad to know you made it through ok! Denise
divadedi
on 7/14/04 10:27 am - Mableton, GA
Congratulations on making it over on the other side. I will be in your shoes next week...Goodness thats the fast surgery and release i have ever heard...Take good care of yourself...
Curious G.
on 7/14/04 10:37 am - Peachtree City, GA
welcome home!! I'm so impressed with the quick turnaround - I hope I'm so lucky! Girl you must be one HEALTHY woman to get discharged so quickly! Take it easy and enjoy your time to rest and recover now that you're home! If you get bored during the day, email me ! hugs, Michelle "my time is coming soon" C
KerriGLPN
on 7/14/04 11:32 am - 'Tifton, GA
Patsy, hello! I m so happy for you! I m glad that all is going well with you! I pray that you will continue to heal well and have a blast going down the loosing hill! See ya on the slopes lol! Take care and God Bless you! Kerri
ShonF.
on 7/15/04 12:43 pm - Peachy State, GA
Welcome home Patsy, glad surgery went well. Get some rest and take care. Shondra
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/04 10:14 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Patsy, I saw your name on the door just down from where my room was. The door was shut so I was afraid to bother you. Glad your home and all i s well.
Most Active