Has anybody heard from Tonya L?

freespirit
on 7/14/04 6:16 am - Hawkinsville, GA
I think I'll call the hospital to check on her. Robin
freespirit
on 7/14/04 6:31 am - Hawkinsville, GA
I just called the hospital and nobody answered in the room. She must be out cruisin the halls. Robin
LittleLifsey
on 7/14/04 7:58 am - Jacksonville, FL
Robin, you are always so nice and keeping us all in formed of our sisters and brothers that are going to the other side. Thanks. I look at your posting to keep up. lynn
freespirit
on 7/14/04 8:17 am - Hawkinsville, GA
Awww...thanks Lynn. I heard from a girl in our local support group that Tonya is out of surgery and doing well. She should be coming home tomorrow ~assuming the leak test is ok. Just thought I'd pass it along. Robin
PVail
on 7/14/04 11:44 am - Warner Robins, GA
Her phone was turned off and she didn't know it. She has it turned back on now. The direct number is 404-265-9837. She would love to hear from you. Phyllis
nonamedamet
on 7/14/04 11:45 am - GA
Hi everyone. I am still on the cruise ship. Amazing how advanced technology is oday. Anyway since I just found out that the interent was available I had to pay a fee because I couldn't wait until tomorrow night to find out how Tonya is. So thankful she is doing well, has been on my mind and in my prayers. Please tell her I am thinking of her if anyone talks to her. I will be back online this weekend. Miss ya'll. Hugs and Prayers, Theresa
Most Active