PROTEIN SHAKES???????????

natalie S.
on 7/14/04 4:37 am - HARTWELL, GA
CAN ANYONE GIVE THE THE WEBSITES FOR THE FREE SAMPLES OF THE DIFFERENT FLAVORS OF THE PROTEIN SHAKES
KerriGLPN
on 7/14/04 11:28 am - 'Tifton, GA
Natalie, hello. I think I have some web sites but can not find them right off hand. Also ebay is a cheaper way. I have some that I bought at walmart if you d like to try some I d send you some. Its low carb with apx 20-22 grams of protein per serving. I m still having to shop around to get some that s fitting to taste. So far those are good but I cant take them with milk which is what helps! But again if youd like to try those I dont mind shipping some to you. But of all the ones I ve tried Isopure is the best tasting with the highest proteins! But the one s that I do have now is EAS Chocolate and vanilla flavor and Strawberry Atkins. I should have some isopure soon since I ve got it ordered! Hope this helps and if I can find those sites I ll let you know! Kerri
Siddy I.
on 7/14/04 10:03 pm - Savage, MN
I dont know any sites that have them for free but I do know of 3 that have samples for less than $2 a piece. www.wlssuccess.com www.vitalady.com and www.bariatriceating.com This is just my 2 cents but dont stock up pre-op. Your taste will change and stuff you may like now will taste like crap after surgery. Keep it simple and have just a few to pick from so you'll know what you can tolerate and what you wont. I wasted HUNDREDS of dollars on stuff I could not stand anymore because my taste changed so much. Good luck to you. Sidney
justin H.
on 7/15/04 7:05 am - Levelland, TX
I have found the greatest health drink ever! Its called Xango and thay will give you a money back guarantee. It tastes great and it actualy has very exiting results. My wife and motherinlaw are lossing weight and all they are doing is drinking Xango at two ounces a day. It will give you energy and put very powerfull anti-oxidents in your body. call me at 806 598 0422 if you would like. Good luck and Godbless you!
Most Active