I'M APPROVED

Cricket B.
on 7/13/04 10:37 am - GA
I called BCBS and they left me on hold forever. So, I'm waiting to here denied but she came back and said you were approved and your letter was mailed on the 6th of July. I told her if I was there I would kiss her!!! and that she made my day!!! She said call the Doctor and see if they have received it yet? So, after I finish crying and calling my mother and sister it was to late, it was like 4:56 but the front desk person did transfer me . I kept getting everyone's VM at Dr. Duncan's office and you know I left a message!!! So somebody's gotta call. Thank GOD and thank you for the prayers. I'm such a water bag!!! but it's tears of joy
Cricket B.
on 7/13/04 10:43 am - GA
One more thing? For those who have been through this or at this point in the game, Whats next?
Feelin Fine
on 7/13/04 10:45 am - Atlanta, GA
Congrats Cricket, I am so proud of you. I just recieved my approval letter this past weekend so I know the joy that you feel. I am also a patient of Dr. Duncan so maybe we will have our surgery around the same time. When I get a date, I will let you know. Again, Congrats
OHAngel2006
on 7/13/04 11:47 am - GA
Congrats! I got approved today too!!!!!!
Cricket B.
on 7/14/04 4:55 am - GA
Congrats to you too!!!!!!!!!
brown S.
on 7/13/04 2:15 pm - ellenwood, ga
CONGRATS
Curious G.
on 7/13/04 6:12 pm - Peachtree City, GA
hoooray!!! congrats! what's next?? Mr Toad's Wild Ride!!!
Cricket B.
on 7/14/04 4:46 am - GA
Who is Mr. Toad's
Curious G.
on 7/14/04 10:41 am - Peachtree City, GA
hee hee used to be a ride at disney land...(or disneyworld or one of those doggone disney places) In a move circa 1980 (and one i cannot remember the name of at the present time) two characters were talking about how men and women differ ...women want romance and men want Mr Toad's Wild Ride. Anyhow, I was just saying it was gonna be a wild ride ;) Good luck! M
Cricket B.
on 7/14/04 10:55 am - GA
Your funny
Most Active