feeling grrrrooovvvvvyyyyy!

dankymay7
on 7/13/04 10:00 am - locust grove, ga
Yall, it does not even seem right, the past 2 days I have really felt better, I almost feel normal again...I am not having too much grummbly of the tummy, gas is gone pretty much and I the weight is coming off! I am down 22lbs! I can't even belive it myself. I know that is alot of water weight....but i am so happy that I did this.... How is my other 6's buddies? I miss talking to yall.....
Lu C.
on 7/13/04 10:21 am - Stockbridge, GA
HEY GIRL , I AM ALSO FEELING PRETTY GOOD, CANT BELEIVE IT HAS ONLY BEEN A WEEK..WOW. GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE DOING GOOD. NOT SURE ABOUT KIWI READ ON THE MAIN MESSAGE BOARD SHE MIGHT HAVE HAD HER FIRST DUMPING SPELL. BLESS HER HEART. ANYWAY ONE DAY AT A TIME. NOT SURE ABOUT HOW MUCH WEIGHT BECAUSE I JUST PURCHASED MY SCALES 2 DAYS AGO AND NOT SURE HOW IN SINL THEY ARE WITH THE DOCTOR DONT WANT TO DISSAPPOINT MYSELF . SO I WILL WAIT UNTIL MY CHECK UP AND THEN I WILL KNOW HOW CLOSE THEY EACH ARE? I AM SO PROUD THAT YOU ARE DOING WELL. CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WE CAN GET TOGETHER AGAIN. E-MAIL IF YOU LIKE AT [email protected] WOULD LOVE TO SPEAK WITH YOU IN PERSON / HOPE EVERYBODY THAT HAS HAD THE SURGERY RECENTLY AND NOT SO RECENT ARE ALL DOING WELL, THE ONES THAT ARE FIXIN TO HAVE IT YOU HOLD A PLACE IN MY HEART EVERYDAY. TAKE CARE ALL LU
Lu C.
on 7/13/04 12:55 pm - Stockbridge, GA
DONDRANAE, LOVE YOUR NAME...THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT I A DOING SO WELL..LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FUTURE..YEE HAA THANKS AGAIN FOR THINKING OF ME LU
kiwani
on 7/13/04 1:14 pm - columbus, ga
Hey Stacie, i dont know what i have lost but i can tell i have lost more... i feel great or i did up untill supper tonight now i have a really sore pouch.... i will find out on tuesday what i have lost and you cna be sure i post it... i feel almost normal too.... so much so that i hope he releases me for work after tuesday..... go read the main board and look me up it is a mess.... kiwani
Kelle W
on 7/14/04 2:08 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey Stacie! I'm glad you're feeling so good. I'm feeling pretty good myself. I'm still really sore, but I haven't been sick at all, the gas is going away and I'm feeling better everyday. I had my first real emotional issue with food grieving yesterday and I'm sure there will be more times like that. I'm just so sick of the liquid diet I could scream and I've supposedly got two more weeks of it. I've been trying soft foods slowly, but I can't hardly make myself eat something if I don't have a taste for it, I'll get sick. Looks like I'm just gonna have to make myself get over it. I don't know how much I've lost yet, I'll find out tomorrow at my first doctor's visit. I'll be sure to let ya'll know! Kelle
hollyhobby
on 7/14/04 12:15 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Take it easy honey, I hope I am able to be as strong as you! I hope to see you out and about soon! Big hugs. ((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) Holly
Most Active