See ya on the otherside!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/13/04 3:24 am - Warner Robins, GA
I'm headed up to Atlanta in a few. Keep those prayers coming! I'll talk with you all soon! Love ya! Tonya
NAT
on 7/13/04 3:26 am - Atlanta, GA
Oh Tanya call me when you get in if you can. send you an email. I am so excited for you and will call ya in the hospital and hope to catch you before your surgeon releases you NAT
OHAngel2006
on 7/13/04 4:18 am - GA
You go girl!!! Take CAre
sambus24
on 7/13/04 5:34 am - Thomson, ga
good luck to you. have a good day. sarah
brown S.
on 7/13/04 7:26 am - ellenwood, ga
Tonya way to go see you on the other side save me a seat. Take Care .......best of luck to ya my prayers are with you
lisasolis
on 7/13/04 8:41 am - Rincon, GA
Have a safe trip and a speedy recovery! I wish you the best !
dankymay7
on 7/13/04 9:54 am - locust grove, ga
YOUR GOING TO DO FINE! I absoulutely adored the staff at amc, they are so sweet I hope you have the same people. What I loved was the morning paper with breakfast, the tapioca pudding is real good. I feel really good, mine was a week ago today. I almost feel normal again. Except stepping on the scales and seeing it go down! Good luck girlie!
sxynecie
on 7/13/04 2:49 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Yeah, Tonya. I will be see ya in looserville. Mrs~Jackson
Lisa C.
on 7/13/04 10:06 pm - Southern, GA
Tonya, Good Luck! I am praying for an uneventful surgery and quick recovery for you. Congratulations!!!! Lisa C.
Kelle W
on 7/14/04 2:11 am - Atlanta, GA
Tonya, my thoughts and prayers are with you! I know you'll be fine. Can't wait to see you in August at our next meeting. Please let us know how you are! Love, Kelle
Most Active