Joe's Crab Shack?

DeeDee_Cole
on 7/12/04 11:26 pm
I saw in a post that we're still planning on meeting at Joe's Crab shack in Morrow (Mt. Zion Road) on the 17th. Any suggestions about a time? How many people are going to come? It's very close to my house so I don't mind getting there early to reserve...but would like an idea of the number of people!! (The more the merrier!!!) If you need directions let me know - I'll be happy to e-mail them!!!! YIPPIE!!!! I can't wait to see everyone again! Dee Dee (Diana)
Kelle W
on 7/12/04 11:57 pm - Atlanta, GA
That's a little too soon for me as a postie, but I'll definitely hook up with you guys in August! Can't wait to see everyone again! Kelle
Lu C.
on 7/13/04 12:33 am - Stockbridge, GA
OH I WANT TO GO TOO BUT FEEL IT IS ALSO A LITTLE TOO SOON, BUT WOULD LOVE TO GO TO THE NEXT ONE LU
cbouland
on 7/13/04 1:45 am - Conyers, GA
DEE DEE... I would love to be there... but..... I have to pick my son up on the other side of town so count me out on this one... Maybe next time... Have a great time though... Connie
dankymay7
on 7/13/04 9:56 am - locust grove, ga
count me in next time..... Still a newbie, sipping on wonton.....haha
mikkozoe
on 7/13/04 8:45 pm - Conyers, GA
I cann't make it this week eaither ...Next firday i could but this friday i cannt ..Got plans with the boyfriend !!!! But keep me updated next time i am soooooo there and i am all about Joe's !!!! Laura
DeeDee_Cole
on 7/13/04 11:27 pm
I'm in total agreeance that we not do it this weekend. I would have been there - because I do want to see everyone, but if it makes it more convinenant (sp?) for people why don't we wait until sometime In August. (Since we do have some new post-ops here!!!!) The best weekend for me would be the 13 - 14 sometime - but given enough notice I can do it most any time. Let me know how this sounds guys....and YEAH we need to do some Joes!!!!
GAMARY
on 7/16/04 1:01 am - SMYRNA, GA
Hello Everyone: That sounds good to me even though I am just beginning this road. I would like to meet each and everyone so maybe I could join yall at that time. My first appointment with the doctor is July 21st but since I have Aetna HMO, it might be a while before I get approved. Anyway keep us posted about this date. Thanks Mary R.
Lu C.
on 7/14/04 5:11 am - Stockbridge, GA
YES YES YES, AUGUST WOULD BE GREAT....JUST KEEP US UPDATED.CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU GUYS ... LU
Most Active