I lost 20lbs!

hollyhobby
on 7/12/04 12:35 pm - Jonesboro, GA
I know everyone was concerned about losing the 50 pounds, but there must be a god somewhere. I have lost 20 more and I have set a goal of 25 more to go. I think I might be able to pull it off. I hope so, the doc wants to see my BMI close to 60. You have to lose 5 lbs to drop a point so 25 will put me there. Thank you all for your concern and say those prayers, I think they're working . Or it could be the power of suggestion. Holly -20
DeeDee_Cole
on 7/12/04 12:51 pm
yippie - yeah - yee haw- whooo hooo - Go Holly Go Holly!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! You'll do it - I know you will!!!!
Sheila M.
on 7/12/04 1:37 pm - Athens, GA
That's great Holly. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Sheila
PEGGY B.
on 7/12/04 1:52 pm - SYLVA, NC
WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU HOW ARE YOULOSING AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DIETING I AM GETTING READY TO GO LIQUIDS IN SEVERAL DAYS ,UPCOMING REVISION ON THE 10TH,WANT TO SHRINK THE LIVER SOME,AND THEIR IS A WONDERFUL GOD HE IS EVERYTHING TO ME AND I KNOW HE ALWAYS HEARS MY PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!! AND PRAYER IS A WONDERFUL GUIDE TO USE WITH ALL YOUR THOUGHTS AND CARES !!!!!!!!!!! WELL I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE REALLY GETTING IT DONE AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU ALREADY LOST THE HARDEST PART 20 ONLY 5 MORE TO GO BUT I THINK YOU WILL GO OVER THAT HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY (EVENING) !!!!!!!!!!!!!
sxynecie
on 7/12/04 3:16 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Yeah Holly!! You will do it, You are a GO getter!! I will continue to pray for you to get to your goal. How was the chalky stuff? Mrs~Jackson
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/04 10:42 pm - Warner Robins, GA
That is fantastic Holly!! You go girl! Tonya
kiwani
on 7/12/04 10:45 pm - columbus, ga
Holly, that is so great you are doing wonderfull!!!!!!!!!
cbouland
on 7/13/04 1:29 am - Conyers, GA
Go Holly!!!! You're the girl!!!!! Keep up the good work! Connie
Lu C.
on 7/14/04 5:03 am - Stockbridge, GA
GO GET EM HOLLY, HOW VERY PROUD OF YOU I AM , THAT IS A BIGGIE..KEEP IT UP I KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO IT. HAVE A GREAT DAY LU
Most Active