I'm getting nervous

sambus24
on 7/12/04 6:16 am - Thomson, ga
good luck hope all goes well. good luck. sarah
kiwani
on 7/12/04 7:21 am - columbus, ga
Yeah tonya, this is about when it happened to me too.... i know they love me, but the hugs are a killer when you are scared..... YOU will be fine , you know you have the best surgeon you can get.... i would love to check on you if you dont mind...... love ya girl kiwani HOW ARE YOU AT WORK AND DOING PHOS SODA?
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/04 12:13 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Yes, Yes!! Please do call! Remember my last name is LOVATO(love-auto) This bowel cleanse is crappy....LITERALLY!LOL
Lu C.
on 7/12/04 7:36 am - Stockbridge, GA
TONYA, WISHING ALL THOSE NERVIE THINGS WILL GO AWAY BUT...SORRY DON'T THINK THEY WILL BUT ALOT OF PRAYERS ARE GOING UP FOR YOU JUST HANG IN THERE IT WILL BE THROUGH BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. TAKE CARE WILL SEE YOU IN LOSERVILLE YEE-HA LU
Patsy B.
on 7/12/04 8:57 am - GA
Hi Tonya; Getting nervous is normal. My surgery is tomorrow and my stomache has been sick for 2 days. I think part of the stomache doing flips is the bowel prep. I guess today is your first day of that. I have Dr. Duncan too so maybe I will see you on Wednesday. I pray that all goes well with you. Patsy
LittleLifsey
on 7/12/04 10:42 am - Jacksonville, FL
Kinda like the feeling you get when an elder aunt gives you a christmas present, its a 50/50 chance you will like it. But guess what in your case we have already called her and told her what you want!!!!! good luck and you will be in many prayers. Your the one who helped me get information and offered the first words of support. I will offer you anything I can to be of assistance. Your are a special person. good luck in your journey to the other side. Enjoy. lynn
modeanryan
on 7/12/04 11:43 am - Duluth, GA
HEY ANGEL!!! I can totally relate!! I was doing fine until my dad called and told me of some rny horror story he saw on the news. I tried to calm his fears, but I guess some of it worked its way to me.... We're gonna be good girl!!! I'll be looking to hear from you!!!
lisasolis
on 7/12/04 1:34 pm - Rincon, GA
I am so happy that you are finally having your surgery and I pray that everything goes alright for you!
wanda boyd
on 7/12/04 1:37 pm - CARROLLTON, GA
GOOD LUCK I DONT EBEN KNOW YOU BUT FROM I HAVE READ FROM YOUR PROFILE YOU ARE THE BEST HUGS AND PRAYERS=)
sxynecie
on 7/12/04 3:07 pm - Jonesboro, GA
OH Tonya, don't I remember that feeling. I'm so happy that you will be having your surgery very soon. Mrs~Jackson
Most Active