Three Month Update!!!!

mikkozoe
on 7/12/04 12:36 am - Conyers, GA
Hey guys just to keep you all in the loop ...I went last Thursday for my three month check up and i have lost about 45 pounds !!! wooo hooo so that is great !!! i wanted to have 60 off my Nov. 1 looks like i might reach that if not more ....I am very excited ....... Also i know i have not been around but i did have a great time at dinner a few weeks ago and we need to set up another dinner soon !!! I loved meeting all of you guys !!! Tonya L are you ready for surgery tomarrow ??? i will be thinking of you and eveyone else that is going in tomarrow .... Kelly if you are out there how are you doing ?? i know you are home and that is about all i know ........ Laura
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/04 2:58 am - Warner Robins, GA
Laura, I have missed you!! I hope you can post more soon;) My surgery is on Wednesday. I will go up to Atlanta tomorrow and stay in the Manley House. My Aunt is coming in from New York tomorrow also so I will meet her up there. Take care, Tonya
virgohoney
on 7/12/04 3:38 am - Covington, GA
Way to Go Laura!! You are doing great. I always keep track of your entries, because you are very inspirational to me. Keep up the great work!! I am so proud of you!! Smooches Chandra Lap RNY 6/22/04 -15 lbs
Leigh K.
on 7/12/04 5:18 am - Fayetteville, GA
Hey Laura! Can you tell me what you put as your reason for needing the surgery for your insurance application? Thanks! Leigh [email protected]
Kay Holder
on 7/12/04 7:09 am - Mableton, GA
Hey! I think we're mettin gthe 17th at Joes Crab shack on Mt Zion in Morrow, so that should be tons closer to you. Tonya.. I will be thinking of you!! Best luck!
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/04 12:14 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Eat a crab for me!LOL HUGS!! Tonya
Patsy B.
on 7/12/04 9:01 am - GA
Hi Laura; Wow! That's great. I'm glad you are doing so well. Keep up the good work. I hope to be saying the same in 3 months. May God continue to bless you. Patsy
modeanryan
on 7/12/04 1:14 pm - Duluth, GA
LAURA!! You look great already!!! Girl..by November you are gonna have to become a model!!! I look forward to the next dinner (not this one, but the next one) and hope to meet you then!! -Tami
sxynecie
on 7/12/04 3:11 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Hi Laura, Glad to see you are back!!, Yeah 45 pounds in 3 months. That is awesome. I had fun also at dinner that night. Although we did get kicked out. Still waiting for the clearance sale Mrs~Jackson
Most Active