UPDATE on AMY Williams

virgohoney
on 7/11/04 9:24 am - Covington, GA
I will definitely keep Amy and her husband in my prayers. And Tonya, you are such a kind and loving person. I wish only happiness for you. You are truly an Angel!! Smooches Chandra
Sheila M.
on 7/11/04 10:36 am - Athens, GA
Tonya, Thank you for updating us on Amy's condition. I will keep her and her husband in my prayers. They seem like such wonderful people. And Tonya you are an angel yourself. You are always so thoughtful. I hope we will meet one day. You and your family are also in my thoughts and prayers. Sheila
freespirit
on 7/11/04 11:07 am - Hawkinsville, GA
Thanks for the update Tonya! I will be thinking about you as you prepare for YOUR surgery this week! Do you have any angel yet? I'd be glad to step up to the task if you need one! As for Amy, she is a true inspiration to us all. Prayers have been said for Amy and Kenneth. I wish her a speedy recovery! Robin
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/04 4:45 am - Warner Robins, GA
Robin, I don't have anyone to post to Minimees for me. Will you be willing to do that? I will be Atlanta Medical Center Ph: (404) 265-4000. Thanks a bunch! Tonya
sambus24
on 7/11/04 12:50 pm - Thomson, ga
I spoke with hpm today and l'm going to see them tomarow . will let you know how she is. sarah
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/04 1:06 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Thank you all for the kind words. I just wanna hug you all.LOL We'll see what an Angel I am when I start my two day liquid diet tomorrow.I get cranky when I get hungry! Tonya
Jimmys S.
on 7/12/04 3:32 am - Warner Robins, GA
Thanks for letting us know. I came on here to check on her (at work being a bad girl). Amy and her husband are always in my prayers! Sunshine Kim
Fatfreedom
on 7/12/04 5:56 am - NH
Please let Amy know I am praying for her, and I wish her a speedy recovery!!! Thanks for updating us! Erica
Most Active