UPDATE on AMY Williams

(deactivated member)
on 7/11/04 3:37 am - Warner Robins, GA
I just spoke with Amy's husband. She was unable to talk(she was headed to the restroomLOL) She is still running a high fever and has some nausea, but he said she was improving. She has an infection- celluitis in her legs. He says it is not related to the surgery. She has an occasional flare-up here & there. She suffers from severe LE as you probably seen in the MTV show aired recently. Let's send prayers up for Amy & her DH. Tonya
DeeDee_Cole
on 7/11/04 3:46 am
Thank you Tonya!!! Amy's DH seems like such a wonderful man! She's truly blessed to have him! Prayers go up for her - and for you as well ...you're an angel in your own right!
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/04 3:49 am - Warner Robins, GA
Thanks Diana!! You are such a sweetie. I can't wait to meet you!! Tonya
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/04 3:48 am - Warner Robins, GA
probably should've said that she has had celluitis in the past. "here & there" makes it seem routine and not serious but it is. Sorry 'bout that.
Harriett H.
on 7/11/04 3:59 am - Alpharetta, GA
My prayers are with Amy and her husband she is such a lovely person and she has a doll for a husband. And your an Angel for letting everyone know. God Bless you all. Harriett
Carrie R.
on 7/11/04 4:19 am - Gainesville, GA
Thanks Tonya for the update, I will keep her and her husband in my thoughts and prayers!!!! Godspeed to her and her recovery!!! Carrie
Patsy B.
on 7/11/04 5:25 am - GA
Hi Tonya; I will keep her on my prayer list. Thanks for keeping us updated. Patsy
Dee C.
on 7/11/04 6:09 am - Greenville, SC
Tonya - please let amy and her husband know that we are all hoping for a speedy recovery for her. she has courage and has giving so many of us courage - hopefully this flareup can be treated and she will soon be home. dee
Ms.Judy
on 7/11/04 6:31 am - HOSCHTON, GA
THANKS FOR KEEPING US UPDATED ON AMY. TELL HER WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR HER AND HER DH. JUDY
LittleLifsey
on 7/11/04 8:57 am - Jacksonville, FL
Tonya thanks for taking the time to get us the update. I had been checking since this am to see how she was doing. She is in my prayers and so are you for the upcoming surgery and your recent loss. Your awesome. lynn
Most Active