Hey everyone!

sambus24
on 7/10/04 1:08 pm - Thomson, ga
glad you are getting better. sarah
freespirit
on 7/10/04 1:32 pm - Hawkinsville, GA
Hey Kelle, Great to hear from you. Know that you have been on my mind and I'm glad you are mending! Robin
kiwani
on 7/10/04 7:20 pm - columbus, ga
Kelle, glad to hear you are home....arent those gas pains a *****you would think by now they would all be gone, finally getting up in to shoulder blades.... i have walked my butt off.... and sipped...... and the gas still stays.... ahahhhrrr..... it is getting better... feel better and again glad to see you home
cbouland
on 7/10/04 8:56 pm - Conyers, GA
Hey Girl!!! Glad you are doing better... Keep up the good work.... and Get lots of walking and rest in!!! Email me if you need anything! Connie
Curious G.
on 7/10/04 10:00 pm - Peachtree City, GA
Hey Kelle! I'm glad everything went well and you're doing ok. Rest up now! Joining ya in a few weeks, Michelle
modeanryan
on 7/10/04 11:46 pm - Duluth, GA
HOORAY!! So glad to see you up and about (sorta)! You rest a plenty and take care of you. A big shout out to Doc Appel for putting those cranks in their place!! We look forward to hearing more from you when you feel well enough. -Tami
LittleLifsey
on 7/11/04 2:27 am - Jacksonville, FL
I am so glad your home and on the way to a great recovery. It is also nice to hear that the Dr rally around you and straighten those nurses out. If I can assist in anyway let me know. Your a trooper. lynn
DeeDee_Cole
on 7/11/04 2:41 am
((((((((KELLE)))))))))) I'm so glad you're doing well.!!! I've kept you in my thoughts the entire week!!!! Things will get better slowly!!!! Walk, Sip, chew....three adjectives you'll live with the rest of your life!!!!!!!!!!! Celebrate!!!! *Welcome to Looserville!!!!*
Carrie R.
on 7/11/04 4:10 am - Gainesville, GA
Kelle, Glad to see your home and doing OK, Aren't ya glad it's all behind you now and you've got the rest of your life to look foward to???? Keep up a positive attitude, things will only continue to get better!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep us updated, Carrie
lstivers
on 7/12/04 3:56 am - Bogart, GA
HI KELLE!!!!! I'm so thrilled that you're home!! I've been out of town for a few days and am so happy to know that you are doing better. You have heard this before, but remember to get plenty of rest, even when you don't think you need it. The fatigue will sneak up on you. Keep on sipping and don't worry about not getting all the protein in at first. You have plenty of time for that. You'll continue to remain in my thoughts and prayers. -Paige
Most Active