Hey everyone!

Kelle W
on 7/10/04 9:27 am - Atlanta, GA
I'm up for a few minutes and wanted to drop you guys a line. Thanks so much for all your support and loving thoughts. I actually got to go home yesterday so that was cool. Dr. Appel did jerk a knot in the nurse manager at Dekalb Medical and sat that all straight! I am still in a good bit of pain, the soreness mostly. It's getting better everyday. Mostly it's the gas pain and tummy rumblings that are killing me. I guess it's good though cause it means somethings happening in there! I'm struggling to get all my liquids and protein in, but I know it's an uphill struggle that you have to work at. I'm working on it! Anyway, just wanted to say hi...think it's about time to hit the bed again. I'll talk to ya'll more later! Love ya! Kelle and
Patsy B.
on 7/10/04 9:42 am - GA
Hi Kelle; Glad to hear you are home. You will feel better now that you are in your own bed. Patsy
Jimmys S.
on 7/10/04 9:56 am - Warner Robins, GA
MM Kelle, I am so glad you are home and doing ok. I know you gotta be sore but I am so happy you are home! Been searching for an actual update from you! I have kept you in my thought and sending healing energies your way! Blessings my friend! Sunshine N Happiness Kim
Harriett H.
on 7/10/04 10:14 am - Alpharetta, GA
Hi Kelle glad your home and doing good. I'll still keep you in my prayers keep on doing well glad your on the losing side. Harriett
Denise M.
on 7/10/04 10:21 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Hey Kelle, So Happy to see you here! Please when you get a chance hit Dr. Appel's Yahoo group and let them know. I have been giving updates as I saw them! Praying for you and please rest! Denise
Sherry_Berry
on 7/10/04 10:39 am - Dacula, GA
See Kelle-I told all those worried folks that when Dr A got a hold of your mistreatment...he would open a can of kick-ass. He came through yet again. I have heard stories at our support group meetings about his influence getting bad nurses fired. Anyhoo-just try your best the first few days with protein and everything. It took me a few days to manage my drinking. You will feel like drinking is your full time job...so be prepared. Say hi on the other support board...let everyone know you are alive and well Make sure to keep walking and see you in a few weeks! Hugs! Sherry
NAT
on 7/10/04 11:02 am - Atlanta, GA
Kelle nice to see you post girl but uhm don't be all in a hurry to count your protien all that fast. Must I remind you, you have all your life to do that. You just got home. Drink plenty of water and rest. Protein is great but don't be stressing and counting so soon. That will come soon enough for ya. I am so happy for you girl. YOU ROCK!!!! NAT
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/04 11:11 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Kelle!! I am so glad to see you post!! Take it easy it will all fall into place in time! Love ya gal, TOnya
virgohoney
on 7/10/04 11:22 am - Covington, GA
Hi Kelle I am so glad you are home and seem to be in good spirits. Welcome to Loserville!!! I am so excited for you!! Take it easy, but remember to walk as much as possible. It's good to have you back!! Smooches Chandra Lap RNY 6/22/04 - 15 lbs
cindydrake
on 7/10/04 11:38 am - Cartersville, GA
Kelle, Glad to see you home and doing good. Take it easy and get better. As the tummy settles down it will get easier i'm sure. Cindy
Most Active