HOT! Any Updates on Kelle W??????

Denise M.
on 7/9/04 10:26 pm - Stone Mountain, GA
Can someone please advise whats up with Kelle? I tried calling the phone was busy forever- and then it just rang. One of our support team members went to the hospital, but was told that she had been discharged. Any updates??? Thanks! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/04 11:44 pm - Warner Robins, GA
I called the hospital last night and some one else was in the room. SO I assumed she had been discharged. I called her cell phone last night and was unable to reach her. I'm worried and want to talk to Kelle too! I pray she is doing well. Tonya
Sherry_Berry
on 7/10/04 4:34 am - Dacula, GA
Someone in our sugeon's support group found out that she was discharged yesterday afternoon I don't have her number...but I am sure she is prolly very sore, but in good spirits. Please let us know if any of y'all get in touch with her
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/04 8:06 am - Warner Robins, GA
Denise, I spoke with Kelle's roommate a bit ago and he says she isn't taken any calls right now but she is coming through like a champ. HE said this is the first day that she has been able to get any rest so she is sleeping. I have heard repeatedly that rest is almost impossible in the hospital. If I happen to hear from her I will post. Hugs, Tonya
Most Active