Chattanooga Hotels?

Kay Holder
on 7/8/04 1:20 pm - Mableton, GA
We're going in Oct. I dont wanna stay somewhere like the Motel 6 though. Around 75 to 150 a night is fine, I would like something kind of luxurious, but not so upscale I'd feel out of place, ya know? It can be outside of Chattanooga.. anything on a mountain cliff or with a great view would be wonderful, too. Thanks!
afbrown
on 7/8/04 7:19 pm - Duluth, GA
I was looking myself recently. The Chattanooga Choo Choo hotel is about $119 a night for that time frame. There's also a hotel near Lookout Mountain called the Chanticler Inn. I think there is a chattanoogafun website and they have links to attractions and hotels. Hope you have a great time. We may go about then too - it's our 25th anniversary on Oct. 6!! Ann in GA
modeanryan
on 7/8/04 7:29 pm - Duluth, GA
Kay, Believe it or not, when seeking a really nice hotel, I have had my best success with Priceliine.com. It lets you go in and pick the area you want and you can pick from 4, 3, 2 or 1 star hotels. Then, you put in the price you are willing to pay. (I would check the average 4/3 star hotel prices before you bid, so you don't over bid) I have had NOTHING but success with this. I used it when I went to Baltimore... I stayed at the Marriott Doubletree in the inner harbour for $69!! The rooms were normally $200. I also used it when I took my son to Nashville to visit colleges. You might want to check it out! Just a thought. -Tami
hollyhobby
on 7/9/04 8:54 am - Jonesboro, GA
Kay, They also have cabins that are very romantic. Would this be for quiet get away? They usually run about $75 a night and weekend deals all the time. The only down side is you bring your own food. But you have a nice view of lakes and your own fireplace. Just keep searching. Holly
Most Active