IAM HOME

Lu C.
on 7/8/04 12:45 pm - Stockbridge, GA
I GOT HOME YESTERDAY ABOUT NOON, AND FELT PRETTY GOOD MOST OF THE DAY , TODAY I AM HAVING A LITTLE HEADACHE WHICH IS REALLY THE ONLY PAIN I HAVE HAD . I MEET UP WITH STACIE AND KIWI IN THE HOSPITAL AND WE STROLLED AROUND THE HALL WHAT 2 BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM IN A FEW MONTHS.THANKS GIRLS HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO DO GOOD. WILL TALK WITH YOU ALL SOON. THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SUPPORT. I AM ON MY WAY TO LOSERVILLE. LU
ShonF.
on 7/8/04 1:01 pm - Peachy State, GA
HI LU , welcome home. GLad that you doing well and I hope your headache gets better. Take care. Shondra
DeeDee_Cole
on 7/8/04 1:09 pm
Lu, Just so you know we tried to find out information on you - but apparently there was more then one CLark on the 8th floor. I'm glad to see you're home and doing well. God speed for a wonderful recovery!!!! Diana (Dee Dee) Cole
nonamedamet
on 7/8/04 11:46 pm - GA
Welcome home and I am so happy that you are on your way. Congratulations and wishing you all the best. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/04 12:29 am - Warner Robins, GA
Yay Lu!! I am so glad to hear you are doing well also. Big ole hugs to you gal!! Tonya
sambus24
on 7/9/04 1:25 am - Thomson, ga
glad all is good. you take iteasy and have a good day. sarah
dankymay7
on 7/9/04 9:19 am - locust grove, ga
Hi girl! Your so sweet! I am sorry to hear about the head ache....I have not had too much trouble, I can usually tell when it is time for my meds again. I want us to get together for sure! I feel like this has all gone by so fast! I did not get enough time to talk to yall in the hospt. But I must say I can't be held acountable for anything good or bad I said!!! hahah I felt like I was really medicated...ahahhah talk more later
Most Active