WANTS TO KNOW?

wanda boyd
on 7/8/04 11:55 am - CARROLLTON, GA
HELLO I WANT TO KNOW IS THERE A SUPPORT GROUP NEAR ME I AM IN CARROLLTON I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO ABOUT HAVING THJIS SURGERY I AM SO CONFUSED MAYBE I NEED TO STOP POSTING RIGHT I AM DOWN TO NOTHING I HAD A APPOINTMENT NEXT MONTH BUT I CALLED AND CANCELED IT FOR I AM TOO SCARED TO GO
Harriett H.
on 7/8/04 8:50 pm - Alpharetta, GA
Wanda look into your heart and pray for your answers. If your confused you my need to do more research. Then look at the reason you wanted the surgery then weight the pros and cons of having it. It's not a easy choise to make. But one of your is to go to the Dr appiontment and listen and let him explain it to you. That may put some of your fears to rest. It took me 6mo.before I made up my mine to have the surgery. Wishing you well. God Bless Harriett
bettinar
on 7/9/04 12:13 am - baltimore, md
Wanda, I know what you are going through. It took me almost 2 years and 4 doctors to decide if I was going to do the surgery. I finally decided on the 5th one by the way. For me, I used the doctor's visits as a learning experience. They helped me decide which type of procedure I wanted and what experience I was looking for in my doctor. Take your time and there is nothing wrong with being scared because this is your decision and only your decision. I do suggest staying active on the message boards because you will learn a lot and if you do decide to have the surgery you will be making a more informed decision. Good luck in your journey and I hope you can find a support group to start going to their meetings. Bettina
Most Active