Any support groups in Duluth?

modeanryan
on 7/8/04 9:20 am - Duluth, GA
Looking for something close to home... Any suggestions? Thanks!
Sherry_Berry
on 7/8/04 9:25 am - Dacula, GA
I am a patient of Dr Steinberg in Decatur. He's a partner of Dr Appel. We have a few support groups each month and meet in Tucker right off of 285. Go to Yahoo groups...type in appel and you will get the link to sign up. Our next meeting is next wednesday. It's an open group and we have patients come from other doctors...like Hart...Burrows...etc. We are the only support group that is run my a psycologist Hope to see you there Sherry
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/04 12:12 pm - Warner Robins, GA
I'm high-jacking this thread! Hello Angelette! How are you feeling? nervous, scared, excited, all of the above? I've been thinking about you and saying prayers for you over the last few days. Hugs, Tonya
modeanryan
on 7/8/04 7:19 pm - Duluth, GA
HI ANGEL!!! Sorry to be so long in responding.. Yes to all of the above! How are you? Same? I've been thinking of you too. If I have a little down time this evening, I'll try to give you a call!! -Tami
Anna Marie D.
on 7/8/04 1:22 pm - Suwanee, GA
I attend a weekly group in Lawrenceville on Wednesday night from 7-9 pm. We also get together beforehand for dinner. E-mail if you'd like more info. Marie post op, 12/02/03 lap rny, Dr. Hart -104 lbs
Diane G.
on 7/14/04 6:41 am - Dacula, GA
Hey Modean, The WINGNUTS support group meets every Wednesday 7-9 at Central Gwinnett High on Hwy 29. You are more than welcome to attend there. It is a fun bunch a people. If you want to go I will be glad to meet you somewhere. Diane
Most Active