I am home!

dankymay7
on 7/8/04 7:55 am - locust grove, ga
Can you belive it, i am on the loseing side now....I have been home about 3 hours and just finally got my pain meds from durg store. I am feeling much better now. I have absolutely no complaints about the surg. nor the hosp. everyone was so nice. I met my walking buddies up there.....what a wounderful expereance. ........love stacie
dankymay7
on 7/8/04 8:11 am - locust grove, ga
I read on a previous post that I had my room door locked....I have no idea when that happened. I don't know what was going on. I am sorry if anyone tried to come by, I ve got to find out about that.....: )
modeanryan
on 7/8/04 8:37 am - Duluth, GA
Congrats Stacie!!! I am glad to hear you are doing so well! I will be following right behind you, as my surgery is Tuesday. I wish you a very speed recovery! -Tami
Becky F
on 7/8/04 9:24 am - Woodstock, GA
Welcome home, Stacie!!! I am so glad that you had a positive experience!!! Take care of yourself, Sweetie!!! Becky
Denise M.
on 7/8/04 9:49 am - Stone Mountain, GA
You Made It! Now relax, and try to recover so you can start that healthy path to your goal! Best Wishes! Denise
lisasolis
on 7/8/04 9:58 am - Rincon, GA
It is very encouraging to see you post after only being home for 3 hours. Best wishes to you on your new journey. You look like such a lovely person in your photo!!!
Jimmys S.
on 7/8/04 11:18 am - Warner Robins, GA
Stacie, Congrats on getting to the losing side! Good Luck on your journey to finding that thin, healthy you inside! Sunshine Kim
ShonF.
on 7/8/04 11:24 am - Peachy State, GA
Welcome home LOSER. Glad that everything went well. Rest, Rest and take care . Shondra
nonamedamet
on 7/8/04 12:00 pm - GA
Welcome home. Congratulations and save me a seat in Loserville. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/04 12:10 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Yay Stacie!! You go girl!! I am so glad you felt well enough to post! I hope I am able to do the same! I was wondering why your door would've been locked. I thought "how will the nurse get in?"LOL Glad all is well. Tonya
Most Active