Update on Kelle

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/04 12:08 pm - Warner Robins, GA
What idiots! If I had read this earlier I would have called the patient dvocate at the hospital myself! That is just ridiculous. I do hope Dr Appel does raise hell with them. I have already instructed my Aunt to tap dance on the nurses heads if I am not being cared for. I won't tolerate it either if I am alert enough to know. That really burns my a$$ when nurses and Drs don't do their job. I will call her tomorrow. I have wanted to check up on Kiwani and Kelle but the death of my G-ma has consumed me for the last few days. HUgs to you all, Tonya
hollyhobby
on 7/8/04 12:56 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Kay, Thank you sooo much for updating. I really think her mom was frazzled and worried. I feel soooo bad because of all the difficulty. I haven't had anyone to keep the kids so I couldn't go up there. I am hoping tomorrow that I can sneak up there and possibly see how she is doing. I am glad that you clarified everything. I understand being a parent that things get hectic and you get caught up. I do feel really sorry about all of the confusion. I could only relay what I was told. Thanks again. Holly
Kay Holder
on 7/8/04 1:16 pm - Mableton, GA
Most Active